Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bad news

Bad news is that i got my camera and ipod stolen from my bag in an internet store. I was in the big mall and bus terminal in Panama City and had left them my bags with a friend while i went to the bathroom. When I came back to leave the bags were all in the exact same spot but my camera and ipod were missing. I spoke with the Peace Corps safety and security officer and filed a official report but there is not much I can do.

I am much sadder about my ipod because I was just getting into podcasts to stay up to date on news sports and other stuff. My camera was really old and I brought it to Panama expecting for it to be destroyed by the weather. This means my blog will probably seriously be lacking until my family comes down with my other digital camera.

No comments: