Sunday, August 13, 2006

Final Good Bye

So I'm flying out on my flight booked and paid for by the government, tomorrow morning. I'll be in Washington D.C. for two days at the Staging event where I will learn the basics about the Peace Corps. Then I will depart for my 3 months of training outside of Panama City.

I'm still figuring out this whole blog thing. I heard there was a way to send out an email when I update. If anyone knows how to do this let me know. It seems kinda confusing right now.

I wanted to thank everyone for so many well wishes. I really has amazed me how much people have done, from good-bye calls, to the executive theme final throwdown, to all aunts uncles and little cousins all saying blessing for me at the Cape this past weekend. I hope to hear from you guys in one form or another, and have brought many pictures to remember everyone.

No comments: